Connections to Qualified Buyers at the Right Price. When it comes to selling your home, Premier Realty Group has the connections you need to find qualified homebuyers at the right price. Our sales professionals are among the most experienced and sophisticated home marketers in the country, and you can trust them to guide the sale of your home every step of the way.
Premier Realty Group's marketing expertise, and our corporate, community and industry contacts, attract homebuyers from the local area, nationally, and internationally. Our web site provides home buyers with property listings access 24/7. And our company headquarters, a landmark location at the entrance to Hutchinson Island, draws large numbers of interested buyers each day.
We even offer an optional home warranty program to protect the roof, appliances and major systems of your home since a recent Gallop Poll shows that a home warranty may help a home sell faster.
No one knows the local residential real estate market like Premier Realty Group. We have been established on The Treasure Coast for more than 40 years. Our leadership in residential sales, access to buyers, company stability, and our reputation for integrity and service give home sellers the professional advantages they need most.
1. First impressions last. So give your home "curb appeal." Your lawn and garden should be neatly tended, your walkways and porch swept and the inside of your home should be spotless.
2. Let in natural light. Open your curtains and blinds, and make sure the windows are clean and clear.
3. Where possible, remove personal pictures. Make it easy for the prospect to imagine how he or she might live in your home.
4. Remove bric-a-brac. Nobody loves a cluttered house when it's not theirs.
5. Organize and clean your closets. You can never have too much great closet space to offer buyers.
6. Make sure your bathroom sparkles from the toilet to the tub; and from the grout to the faucets.
7. Replace all light bulbs and floodlights that don't work -- inside and out.
8. Now is the time to do all the 'Saturday Chores' you may have put off: repair loose doorknobs, stuck windows, and doors that squeak. Buyers can be sticklers when it comes to the small stuff.
9. Remove your pets. Rover goes out of the house when prospective buyers are in it.
10. Let your real estate professional show your home to prospective buyers. Either leave your home entirely, or stay in one room and read or sit quietly while your sales professional and prospective buyer walk through your home. Remember that buyers are "trying your home on for size," and imagining themselves, and their belongings, in your home.
Remember that to your prospective buyer, home buying is more than a business transaction. It's a huge emotional decision, and may likely represent the most important investment they'll ever make.