''CHARMING COASTAL CONDO'' This is a genuine turnkey condition end unit. Vaulted ceilings add to spacious feeling. No detail overlooked. This isn't just another pretty face- it is a restored condominium home that you will be proud to own. Virtually reconstructed, renovated, and restored with the care of an artistic renovator. Subfloors were reinforced with cement and leveled before luxury vinyl plank flooring installed. 100% interior original polybutylene plumbing removed and replaced. New $4,000 skylight allows scenic view of palms and on a rainy day enjoy the beauty of a rainfall. All new kitchen: solid wood cabinetry/soft-close drawers, new marble countertops, Whirlpool appliances, slim-line micro, new garbage disposal, and American Standard extra deep sink/Moen faucet.
Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
1,746 sq. ft
SEA OATS OF JUNO BEACH CONDO
1,746 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Florida
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Foyer,Sky Light(s),Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shutters. West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price