Welcome to this one story single family home tucked away in the West Boca community of Palmetto Pines! This charming ranch home has been meticulously maintained by the owners of 40+ years and features an oversized covered patio overlooking the spacious backyard with plenty of room for a pool! This split floor plan features 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, spread across nearly 1,200 Living Sqft, and also features complete HURRICANE IMPACT windows & doors. This charming home was just painted inside + outside and features a newer kitchen boasting solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and newer appliances. Other upgrades include a 2016 roof, one car garage, new landscaping, and so much more! Close proximity to A rated schools, parks, shopping and dining.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,146 sq. ft
1,146 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Coral Sunset Elementary School
Loggers' Run Community Middle School
West Boca Raton High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.0 ft x 101.0 ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Room for Pool,Screened Patio.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price