Boaters Paradise! Stunning waterfront retreat. Home is located approximately halfway between the Jupiter inlet & St. Lucie inlet just off of the intra-coastal. WIDE deep water canal offers protected dock for a large vessel. Home offers wide open living space with a dining room off of the kitchen/living space. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms on the first floor, with one bedroom one bathroom located on the second floor with a balcony overlooking the protected canal. For a total of 3Br 3Ba. One bedroom is currently being used as a office/den. Beautiful outdoor space with a screened-in pool with plenty of room to entertain and relax. Once you see this house in person you'll never want to leave! 20,000 lb. boat lift is in need of new motors. You could also remove the lift to store your yacht or sport fishing boat. Home is being sold in as-is condition with the right to inspect.
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, 2 Story
2,673 sq. ft
Harbor At Hobe Sound Yacht Club
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Eat-in Kitchen,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Tile, Barrel, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Screen Enclosure,Community
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price