Beautifully updated, light and bright home in the highly sought after community of Cambridge at Abacoa. Complete Accordion Shutter package added in 2020, wood flooring, kitchen remodel, seamless shower doors, crown molding, custom lighting and fans throughout the home, newer appliances, extended paver patio, screened in lanai, fully fenced and private backyard. A stone's throw to Roger Dean Stadium, Downtown Abacoa, upscale restaurants and shops, A rated schools and much more. 15 Minute drive to PBI Airport, 10 minutes to Jupiter's pristine beaches. Cambridge is a pet friendly community with a beautiful park area and green space, trails through the preserve, as well as a heated pool and clubhouse.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,741 sq. ft
CAMBRIDGE AT ABACOA
1,741 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Lighthouse Elementary School
Independence Middle School
William T. Dwyer High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower
- Dining-Florida,Eat-In Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached,Guest.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Open Porch,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Sidewalks,Treed Lot.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price