Great location being close to the beach, walking distance to thriving downtown Boynton Beach and close to all schools, shopping,hospitals,I-95 and major thoroughfares, and 3 international airports.This home is in very good condition but will require a little updating to really make it shine.The carport is enclosed allowing for more living spacebar can easily be reconverted back to its original state.This home also comes with a nice covered screened patio looking out to the private, stockade-like fenced back yard.Also included are 2 large enclosed storage sheds in excellent condition. This home is priced well and will not last long.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
974 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
974 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Laundry-Garage, Laundry-Inside
- None,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Decorative Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorative Fireplace,Stack Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Carport - Attached,Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Extra Building,Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price