Mid century concrete block ranch style home on a 10,450 square foot lot. Three bedrooms one bathroom with covered carport, fenced yard, open kitchen, tile floors, spacious bedrooms, large backyard, no homeowners association, no monthly HOA dues. This is a great house!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,145 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
1,145 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Howell L. Watkins Middle School
William T. Dwyer High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport - Attached,Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Porch. < 1/4 Acre,1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Paved Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price