Recently renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bath home with a private office is situated on 1.25 acres in Jupiter Farms. Updates include impact windows and sliding glass doors (2021), metal roof (2020), HVAC (2018), and both bathrooms are fully renovated. The impressive kitchen (2022) features a massive island, tons of white designer cabinetry with convenient soft close features, sleek quartz counters, and stainless-steel appliances. Vinyl plank flooring (2022) runs throughout the entire home. Vaulted ceiling and impact sky lights make the home feel spacious and allows for natural light to fill the kitchen and family room. Off the kitchen and dining area is an enclosed, screened porch that is always shady for year-round enjoyment.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,584 sq. ft
1,584 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jupiter Farms Elementary School
Watson B. Duncan Middle School
Jupiter High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Solar Water Heater,Wall Oven,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Kitchen Island,Pantry,Sky Light(s),Stack Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Shed. 1 to < 2 Acres.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price