Rustic Hills is a picturesque waterfront community in Palm City, FL. This magnificent property boasts a great-room design perfect for gatherings of any size. Enjoy a day on your boat, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding as well. Nothing beats a private dock in the backyard. Standout features include a magnificent private swimming pool, with soothing waterfall and hot tub. Relax and unwind. The homes fantastic kitchen layout includes a gas range, electric wall oven, and a large island with counter seating. The master bedroom suite is a true sanctuary, with direct access to the hot tub and pool area. Spa-like master bath, ample closet space. High ceilings, split floor plan perfect for anyone who values space and comfort. Located in a highly desirable area, Rustic Hills is close to top-notch schools, pristine beaches, and is ideal for commuters. Additionally, the community offers social events throughout the year, making it the perfect place to meet new people and make lasting memories.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,387 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Dining Combo, Family Dining Room
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Family/Dining Room,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener, 2 spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Boat Amenities
- Dock, Boat Facilities
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated,In Ground, Private pool
- Lot View
- Pool View, Canal
- Yard Fenced
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Storm/Security Shutters.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price