Fantastic 3 bedroom lakefront home in the highly desireable Orchid Bay neighborhood. Situated on a spacious 1/2 acre lot, this home boasts lovely long views of the lake. Great split floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The home has been updated with beautiful new wood look tile floors throughout and has been freshly painted. The gas fireplace in the family room adds a cozy touch. Step outside to your own personal oasis, spacious screened in pool and patio overlooking the lake, perfect for entertaining. Great neighborhood with sidewalks on both sides of the street. With it's small neighborhood feel and highly regarded schools, Palm City is one of the most sought after locations in Martin County. Desirable Martin County School District. Easy access to I-95 & FL Turnpike. HOA dues include 2 tennis courts, play area, gazebo w/picnic tables & grills, 4 ponds & canoe/kayak launch into Mapps Creek.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,003 sq. ft
Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Water Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Fireplace,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Tile, Barrel, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Lake Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price