This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home Is located In the sought after , no HOA Community of Lake Osborn Estates. Home has updated kitchen with granite countertops, a Florida/bonus room, 2 storage sheds, ample parking for boat or RV, attached one car garage, amazing, lush gardens with tropical plants abound! AC is a 3 ton, approx 4 yrs old, all new ductwork, new blown insulation, septic tank and city water, and natural gas water heater. One block from High Ridge road which boasts the highest elevation in Lake Worth. Close to I-95, Costco, Lake Osborne, shopping, Lantana Municipal Airpark, 15 mins to PBIA. less than 5 minutes to JFK Hospital and Palm Beach Community College. One block from High Ridge road which boasts the highest elevation in Lake Worth.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,589 sq. ft
LAKE OSBORNE ESTS 4 IN
1,589 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower
- Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Gas
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Pull Down Stairs,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Carport - Attached,Covered,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Awnings,Fence,Fruit Tree(s),Open Patio,Shed,Well Sprinkler,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price