Located in THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE COMMUNITY OF PALM BEACH COUNTRY ESTATES! Welcome home to this AMAZING 3 Bedroom and 3 FULL Bathroom ESTATE HOME with 3200 + square feet living space WITH ATTACHED 2 CAR GARAGE AND 1400 SQ FT DETACHED GARAGE / WAREHOUSE (with impact glass) Main home protected with shutters! PLANTATION SHUTTERS THROUGHOUT! Meticulously maintained this home is Light and Bright w/ tons of room for Family, Friends and Entertaining. Private Master En Suite Upstairs! Relax Poolside enjoy throughout the year with family and friends. Home has a Cabana Bath AND there is an outdoor shower!! Screened Patio, Open Patio and 2nd story Balcony = WOW!! Detached Garage / Warehouse is 42’ long and 14’ high with a 12’ entry way – home business, toys, RV or BOAT – Bring it all as there are NO HOA restrictions stopping you. 3 Mango Trees and 1 Guava tree! Fenced Yard! Well Water for Irrigation and NEW SEPTIC 2018. So much more - please view all photos! This one is not to be missed!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,005 sq. ft
Palm Beach Country Estates
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Available,Water Connected
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Custom Mirrors,Separate Shower,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. 4 Space(s).
- Stucco, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County