Beautifully updated Spanish mission-style 2BR/2BTH home refined & restored to original beauty in highly desirable & historic Grandview Heights. Situated on a corner lot it has large rooms & delights with light and bright space. Original Dade County pine flooring throughout entire living area. The completely updated gourmet kitchen has custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, marble countertops with extended space for seating and storage. The kitchen & dining rooms are expanded by French doors leading to a den/office/3rd bedroom, then to a large living room with a wall of windows. Master bedroom with ensuite bath and walk-in closet with laundry facilities. 2nd bedroom has a large area for a sunroom/office or den. Private lushly landscaped yard. Room for a pool. Walking distance to all!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,556 sq. ft
1,556 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Gas
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,French Door,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces.
- Stucco, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 54 x 85
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Fence,Open Patio,Open Porch. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price