This amazing 3 bedroom, 2 bath, +den/office, CBS home features an open floor concept with beautiful rectangular porcelain tile flowing throughout the entire home. Fall in love with this beautifully maintained interior that is bright and boasts this newly modernized white kitchen, equipped with Whirlpool new appliances, granite / quartz countertops. Recessed lighting. Retreat to the spacious master bedroom with it's own cheerful bathroom featuring a walk-in shower.. Oversized sliding glass doors lead to a large screened in patio and a tranquil, nicely manicured, fenced in yard. New A/C installed 11/2020. Accordion shutters! Easy access to I-95, Publix, and all your nearby shopping needs. Move in with just a toothbrush and call it your home sweet home.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,858 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE-SECTION 20 / OAK HAMMOCKS
1,858 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Compactor,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features, Bay Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Pull Down Stairs,Sky Light(s),Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Tree(s),Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,Public Road.
Minimum Percent Down - 10000.00 Required By , Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price