In a sea of 4-bedroom listings that are priced for more dollars per square foot, your search is over. This is your diamond! The finishing touches alone make it much more valuable than what is being offered with new construction homes. This is a magnificent, one-of-a-kind, Key West Style piece of South Florida Paradise. Perfect for large families or investors interested in rental income or Airbnb opportunities. This home boasts 6-large bedrooms (possibly 7), 3-bathrooms, and 2-car garage with oversized driveway that fits 6! The moment you step on the front porch with the swing, you'll feel like you're somewhere else.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,438 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 30
3,438 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Whirlpool Spa
- Breakfast Area,Formal,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Upstairs Living Area,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Drive - Circular,Garage - Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Well Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Fruit Tree(s),Well Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,East of US-1,Paved Road,Public Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price