Charming move-in ready home featuring 3 bedrooms 2 baths plus a bonus/flex room, separate formal living and stepdown Florida room. Plenty of space in this solid concrete home for the whole family and perfect for entertaining this holiday season. Brand new roof and freshly painted interior. Accordion shutters and Generac generator for complete hurricane protection. Large fenced-in backyard and auto-sprinkler system on separate well. Just minutes away from downtown Fort Pierce dining, entertainment and the best beaches on the Treasure Coast! For added peace of mind sellers are offering a one year home warranty plan at closing.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,751 sq. ft
1,751 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Generator Hookup,Generator Whle House,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Decorative Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorative Fireplace,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- SF Low Den
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Fence,Well Sprinkler,Zoned Sprinkler. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Corner Lot.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price