Beautifully updated 2BR/2BA waterfront END-UNIT with gorgeous river views and dockage for your boat! Larger floor plan! Updates include eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, white custom cabinets, engineered wood flooring, custom bathroom vanities, new washer and dryer, new AC system, new paddle fans, new electric hypo-allergenic blinds & so much more! Enjoy morning coffee or afternoon cocktails from your enclosed patio overlooking picturesque boats & the beautiful wide river views and spectacular sunsets. Circle Bay Yacht Club is an active 55+ community that offer resort style amenities including heated pool, hot tub, sauna, clubhouse, marina, covered dining deck with commercial grills and outdoor kitchen for enjoying cookouts & picnicking with friends and family! Community is beautifully located so you can walk, bike, or cruise by boat to restaurants, shopping and charming downtown Stuart! Boater dream! No pets, no motorcycles, no pick-up trucks, no rentals first year.
Single Family, Condo, 2 Story, Condo
1,137 sq. ft
Circle Bay Yacht Club Condo 01-03
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Multiple Master Suites,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Tar Gravel, Built Up
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Barbecue,Storm/Security Shutters.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County