Sellers will contribute 1% of Buyers loan amount at closing with an accepted offer, and with an approved lender to BUY DOWN the Buyer's mortgage interest rate. This will result in a substantial savings for the Buyer over the life of the loan, likely in excess of $30,000.00! Delightful 3 bedroom 2 bath home on DOUBLE LOT - think splitting and selling the extra lot!!! High and dry in Flood Zone X! Formal living and dining rooms. Split bedroom plan with eat-in kitchen. The screened porch overlooks the fenced back yard. BRAND NEW roof and sky lights (April 2022). Solar panels minimize monthly electrical power costs, with Sellers relating that their power bills average below $100.00! Storage shed! A short walk to Oak Hammock neighborhood park. Mortgage rates have improved since the Fed's most recent rate increase. Remember - marry the property - date the mortgage interest rate! You can always refinance in a few years if the rates improve!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,523 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Sec 11
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price