Stunning open floor plan in this 3/2/2 2017 home is sure to please. Foyer with custom tile floor design, 24'' porcelain tile in living areas & laminate wood floors in bdrms. 10' volume ceilings in living areas. Room to roam kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, pantry, and large island. Master bdrm with dual walk-in closets, jacuzzi tub, private toilet, dual sinks, dual linen closets, separate shower. Crown molding & 5.5'' high baseboards. Utility room with laundry tub and beautiful cabinets. washer/dryer. Home opens onto spacious, covered stone-paved back patio and into pool sized, fully fenced yard. Hurricane impact windows and sliders. Close to I-95 and FL Turnpike. What's not to love? Sure to be gone in a flash - don't wait.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,928 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 20
1,928 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Formal,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Kitchen Island,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Room for Pool. < 1/4 Acre,West of US-1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price