Welcome to this beautiful waterfront home in Pompano Isles. No fixed bridges with direct access to Intracoastal, Hillsboro Inlet, and Ocean. This spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath home is decorated with a midcentury modern flair. (furniture is negotiable) The house has newer roof and Euro Tech impact glass throughout. The living space is an open concept with 2 living areas to enjoy entertaining. Big windows which make the living space light, bright, and airy. They over look the beautiful free form pool, lush landscaping, and canal. The outdoor space is covered in travertine, perfect for entertaining and has a covered patio that you can take advantage of the outdoors. House has 50A electrical service with 2 hose bibs and 2 120V outlet and a 25k boat lift. It is a MUST see!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,518 sq. ft
POMPANO ISLES SEC
1,518 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Laundry Tub,Stack Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price