Adorable CBS home east of US1, minutes from the beach, Jensen Beach & downtown Stuart! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with no HOA and no through-traffic, it's the perfect neighborhood for children. Remodeled in 2021, this home has profitably operated as an AirBnb short-term vacation rental.. Includes TVs, furnishings, linens, decor items and future bookings if purchaser wishes to continue operation, New bathroom fixtures, new kitchen with soft-close cabinets, new appliances, hybrid water heater, lighting fixtures and epoxy countertops. French doors lead to the screened lanai surrounded by tropical landscaping. New Hunter ceiling fans in every room, including lanai. No carpet! Large private yard with plenty of room for a pool. This gem won't last long!Showings by appointment only.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,228 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 40
1,228 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,French Door,Kitchen Island,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Well Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Room for Pool,Screened Patio,Well Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Cul-De-Sac,East of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price