This meticulously cared-for home in the prestigious Boca Raton Riviera neighborhood nestled between the intra-coastal and the Atlantic Ocean is three blocks from the beach and golf course and is within walking distance to numerous parks and downtown Boca Raton. Fresh exterior and interior paint accentuate a light and bright home. The galley kitchen offers a wonderful view of the screened-in heated saltwater pool surrounded by 400 square feet of patio in a private backyard with multiple fruit trees. The large walk-in pantry provides ample storage space. The living and dining room areas combine for great entertainment space and open to the patio through sliding glass doors. Impact French doors from the main bedroom open to the outside as well.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,422 sq. ft
Boca Raton Riviera
BOCA RATON RIVIERA UNIT C
1,422 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Boca Raton Elementary School
Boca Raton Community Middle School
Boca Raton Community High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Wall Oven,Washer,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. .
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Foyer,French Door,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.0 ft x 121.0 ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price