This is a Lovely Landscaped 3/2/2 Home on a Large Corner Lot with a Fenced in Back Yard. The Very Spacious Screened in Patio in the Back of the Home has 2 Ceiling Fans and a Large Sliding Passthrough Window from the Kitchen. New Waterproof Wood Laminate Flooring in the Kitchen, Living Rm, Dining Rm and Foyer. New Cabinets, Granite Counters, and Stainless Steel Appliances in the Very Spacious Kitchen, which has Large Windows to View the Beautiful Garden. Master Bath was recently Completely Renovated. New Light Fixtures in the Kitchen and Dining Room. It has Full Accordion Hurricane Shutters. Close to I-95, Shopping, Restaurants and Schools.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,748 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 14
1,748 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks
- Formal,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features, Bay Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price