Welcome to your own little oasis! This gorgeous home has a large, private back yard with updated tile pool deck, a beautiful pool and lots of space to entertain guests comfortably. It is a 4 bedroom home with 2 full baths including a cabana bathroom with zero entry shower and handicap accessible features. This home is very spacious with beautiful custom Italian tile! Custom kitchen cabinets with high-end stainless steel appliances and range hood. The home also has a central vacuum and a Nutone intercom/radio systems throughout. The roof is new in 2022, water heater in 2020 and A/C in 2019. Fresh paint inside and out. Enjoy a nice nature preserve within walking distance. Very close to Bethesda East Hospital, doctors offices, restaurants and shopping. Don't miss this home!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,255 sq. ft
2,255 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting
- Dining Family
- Laundry-Garage, Laundry-Inside
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Ice Maker,Intercom,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Satellite Dish,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Wall Oven,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Baths. Emergency Intercom,Handicap Access,Other Bath Modification,Roll-In Shower,Wheelchair Accessible.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Closet Cabinets,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Pull Down Stairs,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Drive - Circular,Open.
- Stucco, Block
- Auto Sprinkler
- Tile, Barrel, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Garden/Lawn, Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Fence,Fruit Tree(s),Open Patio,Shed. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road,Sidewalks,Treed Lot.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, Exchange, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price