4 bedroom, 3 bath home close to downtown Jensen Beach. There are 2 master suites. New kitchen with tongue and groove wood ceiling, breakfast bar, large stainless steel sink and eat-in kitchen area. Home has many options as a single family with a mother-in-law suite with a 2nd kitchen or perfect for a large family. Second kitchen can also be used as a playroom or craft room. Large shed in back with 50 amp service. There is parking for a boat or RV 30 amp service and sewer hook-up. A/C is only 2 years old. Open patio in back with brick pavers. Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants and the beach is only 10 minutes away. Florida living at it's best. NO HOA.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,810 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Sewer Available,Septic Available,Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Fireplace,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 3 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Room For Pool,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters.
Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County