Enjoy coastal living with an 'Old-Florida' charm. Located in the highly desirable Southend neighborhood, walking distance to the water. Close to excellent schools, parks, shopping, and dining. Spacious, open and airy, well-built and well-maintained home with beautiful refinished terrazzo. Great bones, lots of room to make it your own!5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, large Florida room, galley kitchen with granite countertops connects to laundry room. New roof and hurricane impact windows. Mature and fruitful Glenn mango tree in the backyard.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,440 sq. ft
Southend 'SoSo' Neighborhood.(South of Southern)
2,440 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Florida,Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Fire Alarm,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features, Hurricane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway.
- Composition, Shingle
- SF7 - SINGLE-FA
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Tree(s),Open Patio,Outdoor Shower,Room for Pool. East of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price