This modern ranch home in the highly desired Sherwood Park/Lakeview neighborhood is an entertainer's dream and is less than 4 miles to downtown and Delray Public Beach! Sitting on just over a quarter acre this large yard, 2 car garage, in a non hoa neighborhood lends to plenty of room for a boat, rv, and pool. Delray Intracoastal boat ramp is only 10 mins away. A spacious kitchen that extends to the patio, boasts white quartz counter tops, custom slow close cabinetry, wine cooler, and stainless-steel appliances. The home is hard wired with audio surround sound system in the den, living room and master bed/bath. A split floor plan w/ porcelain tile throughout, and hardwood floors in each bedroom, which feature spacious closets and built-in shelving.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,899 sq. ft
1,899 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Room for Pool,Screened Patio. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price