Nestled in an unparalleled location on Skyline Drive, this 3-bed, 2-bath, 2-car garage residence offers a rare blend of sophistication and comfort with captivating views of the river. Constructed with solid concrete block & impact glass doors, this home stands as a testament to durability and security. For golf enthusiasts, the front yard unveils a personal putting green-make this home your hole in one! Inside, the kitchen has been thoughtfully redesigned, fostering an open and inviting atmosphere with solid wood cabinets, granite countertops, and SS appliances. New LVP floors seamlessly flow throughout, complementing the modern aesthetic. The master suite is a haven with a spacious walk-in closet & door leading to your private patio that overlooks river.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,975 sq. ft
PRENTICES MINOR PLAT
1,975 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jensen Beach Elementary School
Stuart Middle School
Jensen Beach High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dining/Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Open Porch. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price