Impeccably maintained 3 bedroom 2 bath single-family home located in Duckwood. An active and pet-friendly 55+ community. This home offers a beautifully updated kitchen with 42'' wood cabinets, Corian countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Crown molding throughout with vaulted ceilings that make for an open and airy living area leading to a very large (22'x10') enclosed patio. Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout the home. Located on a quiet, low-traffic corner lot. Full hurricane protection with impact glass windows around the house, accordion shutters on the front and side garage door, and panel protection around the patio. The roof was replaced in 2019. There is nothing left for you to do, but move in! Duckwood offers residents a multitude of amenities and activities.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,520 sq. ft
1,520 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price