Welcome to La Vieja Escuela! This charming and rare historic property was built in 1945, and is located in the highly sought-after Old Northwood Historic District. This beautiful mediterranean estate is situated on a 12,598 SQFT double corner lot, one block from the Intracoastal. This is a meticulously updated estate that includes impact windows, doors, solar panels. This property includes 1 Main House, 2 fully remodeled legal cottages equipped with full kitchens,1 car garage, large private outdoor dining area and a salt water pool with luscious landscaping. This home is perfect for entertaining! This is a great investment opportunity! Conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, beach, less than 10 minutes to WPB airport and a bike ride/walk to downtown WPB and Palm Beach Island.
Residential - Single Family, Mediterranean, 1 Story
2,758 sq. ft
2,758 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Gas
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Detached,Street.
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Freeform,Gunite,Inground,Salt Chlorination
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Awnings,Extra Building,Fence,Open Porch,Shed,Solar Panels,Zoned Sprinkler. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Corner Lot,Paved Road,Sidewalks.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price