Circa 1924, enjoy peace of mind in this rare home outside of flood and evacuation zones knowing each door and window is hurricane protected. And enjoy rare convenience, only an eight minute walk on a wide avenue to unique shops, restaurants and an intracoastal park with boat access, and an easy waterside bike ride to downtown West Palm and Palm Beach Island. Set minutes between two hospitals, PBI airport and I-95 are a short drive. This gated property's comprehensive renovation maintains passive solar design, Pecky Cypress ceilings, Dade County pine floors and includes front/back wheelchair access, garden, exterior artwork and furniture designed for the property.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,104 sq. ft
2,104 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bidet,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Gas
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Ramps. Entry,Handicap Access,Ramped Main Level,Wheelchair Accessible.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Fireplace(s),Foyer,French Door,Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Street.
- Stucco, Aluminum, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.0 ft x 119.0 ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Awnings,Covered Patio,Custom Lighting,Extra Building,Fence,Open Patio,Outdoor Shower,Shutters,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Sidewalks.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price