Discover the highest elevations on a bluff on world famous “Skyline Drive”. Like living on the top of a mountain with miles of long-range panoramic river spanning views + an approximately 60ft wrap around porch. Nighttime views across the intracoastal of the oceanfront condo’s lights are spectacular. This “one of a kind home” is a 2 story home with a huge lower level great room, including a 2nd kitchen. Let your imagination soar when you decide how to use this space. Master bath has been masterfully remodeled. There is a 10x10 workshop. Park your RV in your circular drive. No HOA! Home is on a pure well. No water bills. Filtered water. City water available. Water is delicious and free. Immediate occupancy. Great location. Only a few short minutes to Downtown Jensen+ the beaches and the Treasure Coast Mall area are 10 minutes away. Priced below recent appraisal by a First Fidelity certified appraiser.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
3,712 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Entrance Foyer,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Deck,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County