This charming 2004 CBS build located in a great neighborhood of Port St. Lucie is the perfect blank canvas! This adorable house features 3 bedrooms, 2 & 1/2 bathrooms, and a 2 car garage. You will love the spacious floor-plan complimented by vaulted ceilings and ample natural light. The kitchen is neutral yet well maintained as are the tile flooring throughout the living areas and carpets in the bedrooms. The master offers plenty of space for a full bedroom set, walk in closet and spacious bathroom w/ dual vanity, bathtub & walk-in shower. You have an in-door laundry room as well as a rear screened porch. A/C was replaced in 2022! This one is ready to become your dream home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,766 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 22
1,766 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screen Porch. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price