Welcome to University Hills in East Boca Raton! Upon entering this stylish 3 bedroom 2 bath home, you are greeted with a wide-open spacious floorplan with tons of natural light and views of the large, tiled patio & beautiful, private yard. A few of the home's many features include tile & vinyl flooring, spacious kitchen with white cabinets and stainless-steel appliances, wainscoting in dining room and both secondary bedrooms, California Closet in the primary bedroom, and a fully fenced private yard with tons of fruit producing trees. This home has so much to offer along with all ''A'' Rated schools! Easy access to I-95 & close proximity to places of worship, FAU, El Rio Trail, and THE BEACH. NO HOA. Bring your pets & toys. This home is a must see.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,304 sq. ft
1,304 Sq. Ft. (approx)
J. C. Mitchell Elementary School
Boca Raton Community Middle School
Boca Raton Community High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dining/Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Kitchen Island,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Custom Lighting,Fence,Open Porch,Room for Pool,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,Sidewalks.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, FHA203K, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price