Adorable and affordable. This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath pool home shows pride of ownership in every detail. Lots of upgrades throughout include quartz kitchen w/center island, newer appliances, and water filtration system. Primary bedroom/bath features walk-in closet, updated vanity, fixtures, and walk-in shower. Recently installed waterproof vinyl plank flooring in main living and primary bedroom. Tiled guest bedrooms on split floor plan. Privacy fenced back yard and screened-in pool w/extended patio completed in 2016. AC replaced in 2015, water heater 2020, brand new roof 2022. Conveniently located near shopping, dining and major roadways. Don't wait, this one won't last long!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,228 sq. ft
1,228 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Dining-Living,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Pull Down Stairs,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Gunite,Inground,Salt Chlorination,Screened
- RS-2 PSL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Screened Patio,Shed.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price