Move-in ready light and bright End Unit townhome in the desirable location of Martins Crossing. This townhome is situated on a quiet Cul-De-Sac with a perfect location backing up to the Preserve. Sit back on your patio and watch the birds and wildlife while enjoying your morning coffee and fresh air. The open kitchen features cherrywood cabinets, and granite counter tops. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms including an extra living area and an over-sized master bedroom with a huge walk in closet. This home has been well maintained and cared for. Tons of natural light fill this space in this extra large home with almost 1900 sq feet under air. Martins Crossings offers lots of activities including Pool, tennis courts, children's play area/ playground, clubhouse and exercise room.
Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,868 sq. ft
1,868 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower
- Dining Family,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,French Door,Pantry,Upstairs Living Area,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Open Porch,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price