You'll love this charming, cozy family home located in a very peaceful, quiet neighborhood. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a 2 car garage will give you plenty of space with it's open, airy layout to relax and enjoy with your loved ones. Bright entrance with highlights including spacious living room, stacked bedrooms, bay windows, a generously sized screened-in patio where you can entertain family and friends. Zoned for an excellent school district and situated in a great neighborhood near it all with I-95, parks, shops, bars, and restaurants. Perfect starter home immaculately maintained with MASSIVE potential. An opportunity to bring your own personal touch to this highly sought after community with a very low HOA. Buyers/ investors bring your best offers!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,953 sq. ft
LE CHALET 2B
1,953 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Hidden Oaks Elementary School
Christa Mcauliffe Middle School
Park Vista Community High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Breakfast Area,Dining Family,Dining-Living
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Gas
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Room for Pool,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,Sidewalks.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price