Now available and priced to sell at $462,900. This spacious resale 2265 CBS 4/3/2 desirable home was built in 2021. The home offers high volume ceilings, a split plan for privacy, cabana bath, lanai and bonus room. Featuring, upgraded cabinetry, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, with separate tub and shower in the master bath, and a fenced yard. Centrally located at the foot of St. James in beautiful Port St. Lucie with good schools, great dines entertainment and shopping.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,281 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 25
2,281 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Formal,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Doors - Door Levers, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Doors. Door Levers.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Foyer,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana,Fence,Room for Pool. < 1/4 Acre,Interior Lot,Paved Road,Public Road.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price