Charming home in Torino, one of Port St. Lucie's most desirable neighborhoods. Tastefully updated 3 bed / 2 bath home with NEW ROOF installed in 2023, brand new stainless steel Samsung appliances, gorgeous granite counters, new luxury vinyl flooring throughout, Rheem AC w/ UV light 2018, water heater 2021, & brand new stackable Samsung washer/dryer. The split floor plan or those looking to downsize. You'll love the generous outdoor space & screened in patio with no neighbors in the back, only sunset views over the canal! Located on a quiet, dead end street, discover why Torino is one of Port St. Lucie's most sought after communities. Close to shopping, dining, the Mets stadium, & much more!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,161 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 46 1ST REPLAT
1,161 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dining/Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Stucco, Block
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screened Patio,Shed. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price