Extensively updated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage home in highly desired Woodland Creek! A beautifully manicured community with a low HOA fee, amenities, and zoned for great schools. This home is move-in ready and will take your breath away, from the moment you walk in. Wood-look tile flows throughout. All walls, baseboards and ceilings and doors were painted, Electrical is updated and recessed lighting was installed throughout. No corner of this home was left untouched. From the HURRICANE IMPACT windows and doors, new cordless blinds, security cameras, to all new door knobs, outlet covers, and rain gutters. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and modern cabinets. New closet doors were added in the master bedroom.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,465 sq. ft
WOODLAND CREEK II
1,465 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Woodlands Middle School
Park Vista Community High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting
- Auto Garage Open,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features, Hurricane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 82.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Open Patio,Room for Pool. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price