This charming home with NO HOA is move-in ready. The house has a bedroom on the main floor, with a full bath, newer kitchen, dining room and laundry room. The living area has a wood burning fireplace. There's a fabulous deck off the living area overlooking the nice sized backyard with room for a pool. There are two bedrooms and full bath upstairs with plenty of closet space. The floors are a beautiful wood laminate throughout. This home has an attached 1 car garage. Vista Salerno is a subdivision of the charming coastal city of Stuart and just a short drive will take you to downtown and all its wonderful conveniences. Stuart provides it residents with a great mix of outdoor adventure some of which include sailing, fishing, kayaking, golf and plenty of beaches to choose from.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
1,322 sq. ft
VISTA SALERNO REVISED
1,322 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sea Wind Elementary School
Murray Middle School
South Fork High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Room for Pool. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price