This home has been pre inspected by DBJ Home Inspections. Stunning (3) bed, (2) bath, CBS home boasting over 2000 sqft. Low HOA fees w/ tons of amenities including a clubhouse, fitness center, pool, cable, & lawn care. This home features an open concept floor plan with tile in the living areas & wood-like laminate in the bedrooms. Enjoy privacy from guests with your large master suite w/ (2) walk-in closets. The covered back patio backs up to a serene preserve, a perfect place to relax & enjoy a cup of coffee. The Estuary is an exclusive subsection of the Lake Forest Community. Located in the heart of Saint Lucie West and a short drive to I-95, shopping, restaurants, the Mets Stadium, PGA golf course, and so much more.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,017 sq. ft
Lake Forest at St Lucie West
Slw #129 Lake Forest @ Slw Phase Ii
2,017 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Tile, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Open Patio,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre,Cul-De-Sac,Sidewalks,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price