The jewel of old historic Flamingo Park. Historic Society award winning home. This quintessential 1925 Spanish style home presents historic craftsmanship and features with a modern flare. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home sits on spacious lot with detached two car garage with the most desired northern exposure backyard. Enter 717 Claremore through a custom Pecky Cypress handcrafted front door to a dramatic Pecky Cypress coffered ceiling and an original 1925 fireplace and mantle complete with hand carved detail. A vibrant modern kitchen complete with gas stove and wine refrigerator is the perfect place to entertain both within and at the backyard patio of 717 Claremore. Pecky Cypress detail continues upstairs into the vaulted master suite complete with spa like master bath and jacuzzi tub.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,744 sq. ft
1,744 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower,Spa Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Decorative Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Decorative Fireplace,French Door,Upstairs Living Area,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Detached.
- Stucco, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Fruit Tree(s),Open Balcony,Open Patio,Room for Pool,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price