Welcome to the Cambridge community of Heritage Ridge! This home is extremely spacious, light and bright with plenty of storage. Many features including new flooring, newer A/C, vaulted ceilings, wet bar, updated guest and primary bath w/walk in closet. There is an office area off of the guest bath as well as an inviting and bright Florida room to enjoy the coastal breezes. Cambridge is a very active, 55+ community with a heated pool and clubhouse. Just minutes to the Heritage Ridge golf course, beaches, boat ramps, shopping establishments, restaurants and easy access to I-95.
Residential - Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,469 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
HERITAGE RIDGE SOUTH SECTION THREE
1,469 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks
- Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen
- Laundry Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Carport - Attached,Driveway.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Awnings,Open Patio,Screen Porch. < 1/4 Acre,East of US-1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price