STOP! This is ''The One''! Very Spacious, Waterfront, Open Concept, Bright, Single Family Home, 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths, 2 Car Garage, REMODELED Kitchen and Bathrooms, Stainless Steel Appliances, Wood Cabinets, Granite Countertop, Newer A/C and Water Heater, Accordion Shutters, Large Master Bedroom with Double Entry Doors & Ensuite Master Bath with Roman Soaking Tub and Double Sinks, 2nd Floor Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer, Wood Laminate Flooring Plus More... Riverside Walk Community is Centrally located in the Heart of Coral Springs - Close to the Turnpike & Sawgrass Expressway, Malls, Restaurants, International Airport, LOW HOA FEE, ONLY $88 per Month Includes Lawn care, Sprinklers & Community Pool - PETS Welcomed! *** Due to COVID-19/Delta Please WEAR MASKS at All Times.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,020 sq. ft
OAKWOOD; RIVERSIDE WALK
2,020 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Riverside Elementary School
Ramblewood Middle School
J. P. Taravella High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub,Separate Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Dining Family
- Auto Garage Open,Water Heater - Elec,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Washer,Refrigerator,Range - Electric,Microwave,Ice Maker,Dryer,Disposal,Dishwasher
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Roman Tub,Walk-in Closet,Volume Ceiling,Pantry,Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Covered,Garage - Attached,Driveway.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Shutters,Open Patio,Lake/Canal Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, FHA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price