Perfect beach house steps away from the sandy beaches of Juno Beach. With incredible sunrises, unfurnished or furnished/turnkey 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, 2 car garage with 2 oversized master suites that were recently remodeled with newer kitchen granite counters and ss appliances. This beach house is light and bright with hard wood floors thru out. Available unfurnished or fully furnished and its in great condition. Enjoy fishing, paddle boarding, boating, tennis, parasailing, surfing, kayaking and the ocean breezes of 390 Jupiter Lane. Juno Beach is known for being the best beach town in Florida. close proximity to the Juno Pier, and The Loggerhead Marine Sanctuary to see the magnificent FL sea turtles. Minutes away from The Gardens Mall, Trader Joe's, Marshalls, Publix and many resturants.
Rental - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,635 sq. ft
12/16/2022 12:00:00 AM
JUNO BEACH 1ST ADD
1,635 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Howell L. Watkins Middle School
William T. Dwyer High School
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fenced Yard,Fruit Tree(s),Outdoor Shower,Shutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price