Spacious 2006 CBS home - 3/2/2 (with new garage door opener/new garage sconces). Features ceramic tile throughout all living areas, trey ceilings, plantation shutters, irrigation system, storm shutters, AT&T security camera system, floodlights, sprinkler systems on well water, emergency generator hook up, and much, much more. It has been freshly painted throughout. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and maple cabinets with the laundry room/washer and dryer beside. The exterior features new landscaping in front and a screened-in patio in back overlooking the fenced-in back yard. New 3 ton, top of the line Trane AC unit (2020). New water heater (2019). It is located off of Savona Blvd. and close to I-95, Turnpike, Tradition, medical center, shopping and dining.
Single Family, Mediterranean, 1 Story
1,953 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Sec 33
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County