Waterfront Olde Florida charmer! Located on the intracoastal waterway with the feel of seclusion but near town and with easy access to I-95. The house sits on a lot with moss covered Oak Trees and plenty of southern charm. The house has a wrap-a-round deck and plenty of windows allowing for a great waterfront view. The main house has 2 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and the detached 2 story guesthouse/garage has the 3rd bedroom and full bath on the 2nd story. Private dock with power and electric that can easily accommodate any large vessel.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,404 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected,Electricity Available
David L. Anderson
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Master Downstairs,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Open,Porch,Wrap Around
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Irregular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, Owner Will Carry
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County