Prepare to be captivated by this remarkable home, beckoning for immediate occupancy and graced with panoramic views of lush green spaces and a tranquil lakeside setting, where the allure of Florida sunsets unfolds in all their glory. This home is a testament to modern design, adorned with an array of opulent features that create a lavish living experience.The heart of this residence, the kitchen, is a chef's paradise. It boasts top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, a gourmet gas stove, and opulent quartz countertops, crafting an enticing space for culinary mastery. Here, you'll conjure gastronomic wonders against a backdrop of serene lake views, turning meal preparation into an art form.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story, Townhouse
3 Full/1 Half
2,252 sq. ft
2,252 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Marsh Pointe Elementary
Watson B. Duncan Middle School
William T. Dwyer High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Dual Sinks
- Washer,Cooktop,Range - Gas,Wall Oven,Auto Garage Open,Smoke Detector,Microwave,Disposal,Water Heater - Gas,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Dryer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Upstairs Living Area,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet,Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached,Street,Driveway.
- Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Lake, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Zoned Sprinkler,Covered Balcony. < 1/4 Acre,West of US-1,Paved Road,Public Road,Sidewalks.
Terms Considered - Cash, VA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price