Welcome to Caloosa! Bring your horses to this beautiful 5.12 acre lot that features a stable with 4 stalls and tack room, 3 paddocks and a training ring. This is a private property with a fenced and gated yard. Home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths under 3,900 square feet, and a 3 car garage. The large dining room, open living area and massive amount of outdoor green space makes this home perfect for entertaining. Kitchen features white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a snack bar.Caloosa is an upscale equestrian community where horse enthusiasts can ride along roadway easements. Community amenities include a heart trail, riding arena, jump course, kiddy park and tennis and basketball courts.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,900 sq. ft
3,900 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Timber Trace Elementary School
Watson B. Duncan Middle School
Palm Beach Gardens High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Living,Formal
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Wall Oven,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Slate, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),French Door,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Drive - Circular,Garage - Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 5.12 acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Open Patio,Open Porch,Shutters,Utility Barn. 5 to <10 Acres.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price